November 9 -13, 2020
Trainers: SEERC (Thessaloniki, Greece), Edge Hill University (Ormskirk, UK).
- Kelly Pasmatzi (SEERC): some aspects of making oral presentations such as: structure, visuals, intonation and use of tenses.
- Vicky Papachristou (SEERC): sample syllabi, Tuning terminology, language for writing learning outcomes and suitable assessment tools.
- Vicky Papachristou (SEERC): cover letter techniques, what makes a good cover letter, types of cover letter, format and structure, dos and don’ts.
- David Allan (Edge Hill University ): Writing Styles – Professional Reports.
- David Allan (Edge Hill University ): Interview Skills.
- David Allan (Edge Hill University ): Models of Reflection.
- Trainees’ course presentations: