ALLVET “National Awareness Day” and inter-project coaching session were held on September 10-11, 2020.
The events were held in the frame of the international online conference “Modeling E4E (Education for Employment) processes: innovative educational programmes and network partnership” organized by Don State Technical University (Rostov-on-Don, Russia) with the support of University of Kraguevac. Among the attendees were HE & VET experts from Serbia, Spain, UK, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Russia.
Heads and representatives of universities, non-tertiary vocational institutions, educational organizations and professional associations of Russia were invited to take part in the ALLVET National Awareness Day. During plenary and working sessions the participants discussed the role of higher education institutions in enhancement of vocational education, digital transformation of jobs, networking between universities and labor market, work-based learning framework implementation. Ideas and best practices were presented by Russian and foreign experts:
- Dmitry Guzhelya, Director of Methodology and Evaluation Department of the Russia – Land of Opportunity autonomous non-profit organization, Russia;
- Anabela Mesquita, President of the European network for business studies and languages (SPACE), Belgium;
- Alex Rayón Jerez, Vice-Rector for International Relations, University of Deusto, Spain;
- Danijela Milošević, Dean of Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Kragujevac, (Serbia);
- Gaini Mukhanova, Vice-Rector for Science and International Relations, Kazakh Academy of Labor and Social Relations;
- Svetlana Shvedova, Vice-rector for international Affairs of DSTU, President of Bologna Club.
The afternoon session was devoted to presentation of “Tuning” methodology to VET teachers made by:
- Ivan Dyukarev, University of Deusto, Spain
- Irina Maevskaya, Head of International Education Department DSTU, Bologna Club Executive director
On September 11th the inter-project coaching session of two Erasmus+ projects “HE and VET alliance establishment according to Bologna Principles implementation via VET teachers” capacity building” (ALLVET) and “Development of a flexible, innovative and practical framework for Work-based Learning in higher education of Armenia and Russia” (FlexWBL) took place. Consortium members promoted achieved results and shared experience and best practices of VET teachers’ trainings and WBL framework implementation in round–table discussion.
To read more about the Conference please follow the link: https://e4e.donstu.ru/