DISSEMINATION MULTIPLICATION TRAINING IN KAZAKHSTAN
On June 22, 23 Kazakh universities including NARXOZ University, Suleyman Demirel University and International University of Information Technology organized a multiplication seminar for VET teachers “Dissemination Multiplication Training” within the framework of the Erasmus+ ALLVET project.
The participants of the seminar got acquainted with the ECTS/Tuning system tools and considered the possibility of their application to VET study programs development. One of the main goals was the ALLVET project dissemination results to colleges of the Republic of Kazakhstan: training of college and university representatives of the RK in the specific English terminology used in course development, as well as working on the online learning platform MOODLE.
The Project Coordinator, Kragujevac University, Čačak, Serbia, and the University of Deusto, Spain also took part in the event.
- Gulnara Zakirova (IITU): competence-based education for HE and VET according to Bologna Principles & Torino Process, Tuning Methodology
- Diyar Nurmetov (SDU): designing programme and formulating learning outcomes
- Shakerbayeva Botagoz (NARXOZ): choosing and applying teaching and learning methods and activities
- Diyar Nurmetov (SDU): defining programme enhancement process
- Ivan Dyukarev (University of Deusto): what is vocational education and training (VET)?
- Aigul Niyazgulova (IITU): building a curriculum, choosing competences and consulting key stakeholders
- Roza Utesheva (IITU): European mechanisms for quality assurance
- Manshuk Ordakhanova (NARXOZ): ensuring employability and further studies
- Diyar Nurmetov (SDU): program enhancement